Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Monday, August 30, 2010

Plush Fashions @ Dream Diva



Well, well, well! Look what I stumbled upon today. I've been searching literally everywhere for a sequin skirt in my size. Not only did I find one, but it's on saleDream Diva is a Plus-Size site that is filled with sexy and chic styles in flattering colors and cuts. Their dress collection is to die for but you will also find stylish tops, pants, skirts and jeans! Dream Diva caters to the plus size fatshionista and their range is available in sizes 14-24. Also, they ship to the US! So you know, I will be ordering my skirt PRONTO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails