Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Amber Riley & Gabourey Sidibe


I'm not praising in this post; I am actually quite unhappy with they way both of these ladies are dressed.



First, I'll start with Ms. Amber Riley. She was spotted in this outfit at the premier of Eat, Pray, Love in Los Angeles. There's no doubt about it, Amber is definitely one of my favorite PLUSH dressed celebs (see the sidebar!) but that doesn't mean I agree with this outfit. Everything here is just all wrong. I don't blame her; I blame the stylist who picked this for her. Black suede boots in the summer is just all kinds of wrong and that jacket is way too small.



Ms. Gabourey Sidibe attended the Casio 'Shock the World' event at The Manhattan Center in this IGIGI dress. I'm not knocking the dress or her shoes; I actually love this dress on her. It's the color and fit of the jacket that I am not too thrilled with. When it comes to accessories, I know less is more but can we give her a ring or a bracelet?

What are your thoughts?

1 comments:

Liz said...

Wendy Williams looks a hot mess.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails